– Expert Linux knowledge with focus on RedHat, also have hands-on experience with HP-UX, SLES and other Linux distributions
– Able to write/read sh/bash scripts, Ansible playbooks, end user of GIT, Ansible Tower, Red Hat Satellite..
– ITIL certified, Microsoft Azure Fundamentals certified, Red Hat certified Engineer, Red Hat Certified Specialist in Deployment and Systems Management (satellite 6), Red Hat Certified Specialist in Ansible Automation, Red Hat Certified Specialist in High Availability Clustering, Red Hat Certified Specialist in Security: Linux
– Attended several hands-on trainings and webinars related to Azure or Openshift, hence familiar with Cloud/Container concept but haven’t had a chance to break anything in production environment yet
Linux Engineer / Johnson Controls / Sep, 2017 – present
– Next level support for operations, identifying opportunities and automating manual tasks, deployment of infrastructure servers for different applications, taking part on disaster recovery drills, participating in design thinking sessions to gain insights into end user and customer needs..
Senior Linux/Unix Admin / Johnson Controls / Dec, 2014 – Aug, 2017
– Administering the configuration of Unix/Linux operating systems and services for all enterprise data centers, providing level II incident and problem management with responsibility for resolution and root cause analysis of complex hardware and software issues..
IT Systems Administrator / Johnson Controls / Apr 2012 – Nov 2014
– Responsible for efficient operation of the servers by monitoring and maintaining systems and related system software as well as analyzing and resolving related problems.
IT Developer – Java Programmer / Siemens / Jul, 2011 – Apr, 2012
– Participating on design, implementation and testing of system components, testing existing code, bug fixing, programming
This website is home hosted running on WordPress behind reverse proxy on 15$ hardware, hence it may show signs of slight lags when serving content.